Hey, why do you call your visitors "idiots" and "suckers"?


Hi there! Some people have been asking me about my blog here, and why I seem to always call my visitors "idiots", "morons" and "stupid suckers". They say "It's not very nice to call your visitors those mean names. People won't come back to your blog if you're not nice to them".

Well needless to say, I was quite alarmed when I received this kind of feedback! I certainly didn't mean to put anyone down with my blog, and if any offense was taken, they should know that it was not my intent!

Understand, when I've addressed a visitor as "idiot", it was with the nicest of intentions. We all enjoy some playful ribbing or endearing teases, don't we? If each of us had a nickel for every time we asked a casual acquaintance, "Hey Dan, would you mind helping me move a couch, you stupid sucker?" Who of us does not occasionally pick up the phone (or in my case, go upstairs) and say, "Hi mom, thanks for making that delicious cake for me, idiot." Surely you see what I mean...

Heck, I sometimes even mail postcards soaked in my own urine to random people ("scumbags" I playfully call them) in my town. Who doesn't do that?!

In fact, because of this issue, one or two readers have told me they think I have severe mental problems - but besides my challenges with affiliate marketing, I don't think I have any major (or minor) flaws. I think my psychologist mentioned something about "projection", but she's an insecure jerk anyway.

At any rate, I just wanted to clear up this issue and avoid any misunderstandings. I wish you best of success with your online ventures, morons!

No comments:

Post a Comment